The Summer House at Black & White Cottage
Self Catering B&B for £240 per night, including full access to the Sculpture Garden.
The Hannah Peschar Sculpture Garden is proud to offer a truly unique, tranquil getaway. Set in the heart of the Surrey Hills, this magical location is perfect for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. A weekend in the Summer House makes for a secluded and romantic getaway unlike any other.
Staying in the Summer House, guests are welcome to explore the beautiful grounds at their leisure outside of normal opening hours. A romantic walk at dusk, an exciting exploration as the sun comes up...guests will be amazed and enthralled by the spectacular collection of contemporary sculpture exhibited within the garden. And don't forget the abundance of wildlife!
The Summer House
The Summer House is open-plan in design, and contains all our guests might need for a weekend away. Featuring kitchen area with breakfast bar, seating area with wood burning stove, King-sized bed, and a private bathroom with shower.
Outside on the decking guests will find plenty of additional seating - table and chairs, sun lounger and secluded spot to sit and watch the wildlife on the river.
Self Catering Facilities
- Two ring hob
- Kettle, toaster, smoothie maker
- Pans, crockery, cutlery, glasses and utensils all provided
- Log burner
- Hi-fi with AUX cable to use own device
- Free Wi-fi
- Bed linen, towels and dressing gowns provided
- Car park area
- Flexible check in and check out times
- Pets allowed (within reason) - please contact us first
Bed & Breakfast
- Complimentary Prosecco included
- Selection of breakfast items (please advise of any dietary needs at time of booking)
- Snacks: fruit, biscuits, crisps
- A selection of teas, coffee and hot beverages
- Woodland setting
- Stream and weir located below
- Great pubs serving lunch & dinner in the local area
- Local walks through woodland, short drive to Leith Hill for views across the South East